is an NGO that is helping those people. specially the children to over come their medical needs and isolation from the community. Plenty of Autism affected people are suffering unknowingly suffering of their status due to parents who don't know how to over come this situation.
As per the American Foundation,
1.Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a complex developmental disability, typically appearing during childhood and affecting a person's ability to communicate and interact with others.
2. The characteristic behaviors of autism spectrum disorder may be apparent in infancy (18 to 24 months), but they usually become clearer during early childhood (24 months to 6 years).
As part of a well-baby or well-child visit, your child’s doctor should perform a “developmental screening,” asking specific questions about your baby’s progress. The National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) lists five behaviors that warrant further evaluation:
- Does not babble or coo by 12 months
- Does not gesture (point, wave, grasp) by 12 months
- Does not say single words by 16 months
- Does not say two-word phrases on his or her own by 24 months
- Has any loss of any language or social skill at any age